Hydro South is a 20,000 sq. ft. pump repair facility dedicated to providing comprehensive pump aftermarket services. Hydro South became part of Hydro’s nationwide organization in 1976 and continues to support pump users in the power generation, petroleum, petrochemical, industrial and municipal markets throughout the Southern and Southeastern United States.
Our state-of-the-art equipment includes:
- Scheiss 48" Vertical Boring Mill
- TOS Varnsdorf Horizontal Boring Mill 72" Swing, 15,000lb. Capacity
- Schenk Balancing Machine 15,000lb. Stand, 88" Swing, 278" Length
- Hardness Testers
- Timemaster Horizontal Lathe 28" x 150"
- Monarch Engine Lathe 24" x 72"
- Sharp VH-25 Vertical/Horizontal Milling Machine
- 10- and 3-Ton Overhead Cranes
- Miller TIG, MIG and Stick Welding Equipment